Cosmetics Testing | USP 51 Preservative Efficacy Tests
Alliance Analytical Laboratories specializes in cosmetic testing and consumer product release testing for microbials, registration studies and contamination investigations.
We will support your company as technical and regulatory consultants whether you are interested in industry standards or a designed protocol for any matrix you have.
Our certified microbiologists and qualified Analytical Chemists will help you with your regulatory concerns. We are available for consult on any project.
- USP <51> Preservative Efficacy Testing
- USP <61> Microbial Enumeration Tests
- Total Plate Count
- Total Yeast and Mold
- USP <62> Specified Organisms
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Escherichia coli
- Candida albicans
- Microbial Identification
- Finger printing by FAME
- Fungal Testing
- Shelf Life Studies
- Raw Materials
- Microbial Limits
- Preservative Effectiveness Testing
- Gas chromatography (GC-MS and GC-FID)
- Atomic Mass Spectrophotometry
- Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) Absorption
- Graphite Furnace
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Methyl Paraben
- Propyl Paraben
- Kathon, Kathon CG
- Thiocyanomethylthio Benzothiazole (TCMTB)
- Active Ingredients
- Dye (UV/VIS)
Alliance Analytical Laboratories is a cosmetics testing laboratory in Grand Rapids with national and international capabilities. We offer USP 51 Preservative Efficacy Tests. Contact us today to request a quote or call us directly at (616) 837-7670.