SARS-CoV-2 (COVID 19) Testing for Environmental Surfaces
We are now offering Environmental SARS-CoV-2 testing of frequently used or common surfaces. Recent information shows the virus can survive in unfavorable conditions and on different surfaces for up to 5 days1,4, thus allowing for transmission throughout the facility, testing after sanitation will play an important role in your company’s strategic defense plan to combat this virus.SARS-CoV-2 Sample Submission Form
This testing has been independently validated by 3rd party laboratories and uses state of the art RT-PCR instrumentation for rapid detection. The Qualitative analysis providing clear positive or negative results allows for easy interpretation of the data. This testing assists in demonstrating the effectiveness of your sanitation and employee hygiene program to mitigate the potential spread of the virus.
Covid-19 Surface Testing
Rapid Real Time Analysis provides results within 24-hours of the laboratory receiving the sample allowing you to evaluate and modify your sanitation program immediately following results.
Frequently touched areas advised to be tested include but are not limited to:
- Door handles
- Fridge handles
- Hand Wash Sinks
- Door handles
- Stall walls
- Hand Wash Sinks
- Paper towel dispensers
- Soap Dispensers
- Entry door/common areas:
- Entry/Exit Door Push Bars
- Sign in sheet desks
- Production floors & environmental areas with high/frequent contact:
- Computers / Cash registers
- Recreational sports equipment and accessories
- Public transportation high/frequent contact locations:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Each test including the sample collection swab is $75.00.
While wearing new gloves, follow the steps accordingly (see video at top of page):
- Wear new gloves
- Open package from the front left tab.
- Remove the swab without touching the cotton applicator/contaminating the swab.
- Carefully twist the red cap and insert the swab into the sterile liquid to moisten the swab applicator.
- Remove the cotton swab applicator by twisting the red cap.
- Place the moistened cotton tip on a surface and move in a horizontal “Zig-zag” formation.
- Turn the swab and move in a vertical “Zig-zag” formation.
- Place the cotton tip applicator end back into the vial and twist to close tightly.
- The applicator should the be placed into a sterile bag and labeled according to the location it was taken.
- Return the swab to:
Alliance Analytical 179 W. Randall Street Coopersville, MI 49404
Using proper PPE such as wearing new sterile/clean gloves while collecting each sample is advised. The swabs provided by Alliance Analytical Laboratories Neutralizes(deactivates) the DNA replication capabilities of the virus while maintaining integrity of the DNA structure for the detection. These swabs are designed solely for contact surface testing.
Alliance Analytical requests next day shipping under chilled temperatures less than 45°F.
We ask that you complete the form below and submit this form with the samples.SARS-CoV-2 Sample Submission Form
Results will be posted within 1 business day of sample submission.
Refer to CDC guidelines for effective cleaning and sanitation procedures2.
Alliance Analytical Laboratories is a covid-19 surface testing laboratory with national and international capabilities. We look forward to the opportunity of providing our SARS-CoV-2 (COVID 19) surafce testing to you and your company so you can remain vigilant in mitigating the potential spread of the virus.
If there are any questions or you would like to speak directly with our team, please contact us at (616) 837-7670 or email Jeremy at firstname.lastname@example.org.