Skincare & Cosmetics Testing | Michigan Test Lab
Alliance Analytical Labs specializes in cosmetic testing and consumer product release testing for microbials, registration studies and contamination investigations.
We will support your company as technical and regulatory consultants whether you are interested in industry standards or a designed protocol for any matrix you have.
Our certified microbiologists and PhD staff will help you with your regulatory concerns. We are available for consult on any shift or project.
- Microbial Limits
- Preservative Effectiveness Testing
- Microbial Identification — Rapid DNA methods available
- Finger printing by FAME
- Origin of bacteria traced back to environmental or raw material source
- Fungal Testing
- Shelf Life Studies
- Raw Materials
- Gas Chromatograph (GC)
- Atomic Mass Spectrophotometry
- Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) Absorption
- Graphite Furnace
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Methyl Paraben
- Propyl Paraben
- Kathon, Kathon CG
- Thiocyanomethylthio Benzothiazole (TCMTB)
- Active Ingredients
- Dye (UV/VIS)
Other Industry Services Available
- Sanitation Verification
- Sanitation Education and Cleaning
- Consultation – SOP’s, HACCP Plans
- Process Validation/New Process Reviews
- Recall Support Plans/ Mock Recalls
Located in Coopersville, MI, Alliance Analytical Labs offers skincare and cosmetics testing throughout the United States with international capabilities. Contact us today to request a quote or call us directly at (616) 837-7670.