Food Analysis | Michigan Produce Testing Lab
- Fatty Acid Profile
- Pesticide Residue
- Pathogen Testing
- Water testing
- Audit Prep
PhD level analytical chemists staff Alliance Analytical Laboratories chemistry department.
If you need compound and elemental identification, we are equipped to offer quantitative and qualitative analysis using a full spectrum of methods to fit your specified needs.
Gas Chromatography (GC) identifies the individual compounds you request by the methods below:
- Mass Spectrometry (MS)
- Flame Ionization Detection (FID)
- Electron Capture Detection (ECD)
- Nitrogen/Phosphorus Detection (NPD)
- Thermal Desorbtion (TD)
- Headspace Analysis (HS)
High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
Photodiode Array UV/Visible Absorption
- Inductively-Coupled Plasma Atomic Absorption (ICP-AES)
- Flame Atomic Absorption (FAA)
- UV/Visible Absorption Spectroscopy (UV/VIS)
Alliance Analytical Laboratories is a food analysis and produce testing laboratory in Grand Rapids with national and international capabilities. Contact us today to request a quote or call us directly at (616) 837-7670.